Red, white and blue popsicles coming right up! I used strawberries and blueberries for these patriotic treats and think they would be just delicious with other summer fruits, like peaches and mangoes. Unlike the store-bought popsicles, these have no added syrups and sugars, making it the perfect summer treat!
- 1 15 oz can organic full fat coconut milk depending on how many popsicles you are making, you may need more than 1 can
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1/2 tsp celtic salt
- 2 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 4 dropperfuls Cinnamon @bottleandstone Daily Dose 300 mg
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a high powered blender, add the coconut milk, maple syrup, salt, vanilla and CBD and blend until combined.
- Separate your coconut mixture into three separate bowls.
- Transfer one bowl’s worth of coconut mixture back into the blender and add strawberries and 1/4 of an avocado. Blend until smooth.
- Repeat step 3 with blueberries and the other 1/4 of an avocado.
- In a popsicle mold, fill 1/3 with your red layer (strawberry). Set in freezer for 15 minutes in between each layer. After set, fill with white layer (plain coconut). Finish with blue layer (blueberries). When full, add popsicle sticks and set in freezer until frozen solid.